Original Articles and Creative works (Short story, Poem, Book Reviews etc.) are invited from teachers, researchers, academicians and professionals for publication.
Please write “GEORJ submission” in the subject of your e-mail.
- Articles are accepted in MS-Word duly formatted according to the guidelines of the journal.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts is strongly encouraged, provided that the text, tables, and figures are included in a single Microsoft Word file
- Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- The title of the article should be bold, centered and typed in capital letters in a 14 point Arial Font.
- The author(s) details i.e., full name, designation, name of the organization, city, state, country & E-mail ID in 11-point Arial Font should be centered below the title.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract. Abstract including key words must not exceed 200 words. It should be in fully justified and italicized text. It should highlight research background, methodology; major finding(s) and conclusion in brief. Authors must mention 4-6 keywords. Key words should be listed alphabetically, separated by commas, and full stop at the end.
- Manuscripts must be no more than 10 pages or between 1000 – 6000 words (all inclusive). It should be 1.5 spaced, Arial font, 12 point with 1 inch margin on all four sides. Utmost care must be taken to avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper.
- The authors should list all references alphabetically at end of the paper
- Every author must submit a brief biography, a photograph along with the Copyright Agreement form.
Upon the Acceptance of your manuscript,
you may send
- Final version of manuscript
- Brief Biography
- Copyright Form and
- MLA Referencing system is to be followed.
- It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript
- The authors are advised to mention only those references that are actually used in their manuscript